Have you ever wondered if there are camels in Los Cabos? Well yes, there are, and we have them!
Our camels are one of the friendliest and caring animals you could ever meet. When you are with them, you lose track of time being entranced by their gentle, peaceful, and fun personalities. During this experience, you don’t just ride a camel; you will learn about caring for them and their habitat. We love our animal friends and for this reason, this tour may not go on our beach because the sea salt hurts their skin. But don’t worry, you will spend a great day with us in our canyon! When we finish riding, we invite you to our Animal Sanctuary where you can interact with many exotic rescued animal species and afterward enjoy a delicious meal and smoothie at our Lion’s Den restaurant.
Ticket type: Adults (+13 years old) and kids (4-12 years old)
$20 USD Park Entrance Fee is mandatory per person, you can add here or pay at your check-in at the park.
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- Duration: 2 hrs.
- Activity: Easy
- Min. Age: 4+ years
- Transportation: Included
- A guided and interactive experience inside animal sanctuary
- 40 minutes of Camel Tour ride – round trip
- Interaction with the camel- kiss, and feed
- One granola bar
- Learning and tasting Damiana Tea
- One drink: Shot of tequila, margarita, daiquiri, or smoothie
- One snack: Quesadillas, guacamoles, salsa, and chips
- Access to pool, slides, and suspension bridges
- Free locker available
- We recommend you come with comfortable clothes; closed shoes and sun protection equipment and biodegradable repellent.
- We invite you to bring your own water bottle; be part of our ecological movement.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cell phones is not allowed during the experience.
Round trip transportation Suburban (Villas/Hotel – Wild Canyon Park)
Round trip transportation Sprinter (Airport – Wild Canyon Park)
Round trips and one ways are scheduled to pick you up from any location and then take you wherever you want.
We have the experience, the knowledge, security and confidence that you look for in your transfers in Los Cabos and its surrounding.
Is not just any typical horseback riding tour, this is Baja-style horseback riding!
Here you will circuit through the longest, most adrenaline-rush zip lines in Los Cabos.