Is not just any typical horseback riding tour, this is Baja-style horseback riding!
Come and enjoy unique horseback riding in our Baja desert! Our horses are trained to be with adults and kids, making this an excellent tour for the whole family. Don’t worry if you are not an expert rider, you will learn how and it will be a blast! The experience includes interaction with the horses, learning about their care, listening to natives songs, seeing ancestral paintings on rocks, and crossing through a variety of desert landscapes. When the ride finishes, we will go up through Snake Road to get to our Lions’ Den Restaurant where we can enjoy a delicious meal and smoothie.
Ticket type: Adults (+13 years old) and kids (4-12 years old)
$20 USD Park Entrance Fee is mandatory per person, you can add here or pay at your check-in at the park
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Activity: Medium
- Min. Age: 4+ years
- Transportation: Included
- A guided and interactive experience inside Animal Sanctuary
- Interaction classes and recognition with the horse
- 40-minute horse ride – round trip
- One granola bar
- Natural Oasis Tour
- One drink: Shot of tequila, margarita, daiquiri, or smoothie
- One snack: Quesadillas, guacamoles, salsa, and chips
- Free locker available
- Access to pool, slides, and suspension bridges
- We recommend you come with comfortable clothes; closed shoes and sun protection equipment. and biodegradable repellent.
- We invite you to bring your own water bottle; Be part of our Ecological movement.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cell phones is not allowed during the experience.
Round trip transportation Suburban (Villas/Hotel – Wild Canyon Park)
Round trip transportation Sprinter (Airport – Wild Canyon Park)
In this area, you can interact with Macaws, love birds, turtles, snakes, crocodiles, iguanas, and even camels.
Round trips and one ways are scheduled to pick you up from any location and then take you wherever you want.
We have the experience, the knowledge, security and confidence that you look for in your transfers in Los Cabos and its surrounding.
You will feel as if you were born with wings as you soar through the blue sky. Our bungee tour is the only one that uses a gongola in all Mexico.