Offroad runners ATV’s Double
Travel through our Los Cabos desert, in an all-terrain family experience!.
Our agile ATVs will take you along unique paths within our Baja desert landscape including streams, beachfront, and a suspension bridge. We have 115 hectares available to explore with you which are perfect for an adventure during your visit! You can do it alone, in pairs or with friends, however, you want, just do it. This eco-friendly experience has verified roads and trails that do not damage the flora and fauna of our beach or desert area. Avoid multi-company tours and have fun in a safe and private area with us! You do not have to go so far as to live an unforgettable experience full of speed and dust.
ATV DOUBLE= 2 pax.
Ticket type: Adults (+13 years old) and kids (10-12 years old).
$20 USD Park Entrance Fee is mandatory per person, you can add here or pay at your check-in at the park.
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Activity: Medium
- Min. Age: 10+ years
- Transportation: Included
- Round trip Shuttle – type with AC.
- Free lockers ( a refundable deposit of $5USD is necessary)
- Certified and Professional safety equipment
- Certified Guides
- Drive across Los Cabos hanging bridge
- Access to: Animal sanctuary, Wagoona, and Suspension Bridges.
- We recommend you come with comfortable clothes; closed shoes and sun protection equipment. and biodegradable repellent.
- We invite you to bring your own water bottle; Be part of our Ecological movement.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cell phones is not allowed during the experience.
Round trip transportation Suburban (Villas/Hotel – Wild Canyon Park)
Round trip transportation Sprinter (Airport – Wild Canyon Park)
UTV’s tour Single
It’s time to get on our fast and powerful RZR’s and travel all the landscapes that Los Cabos desert has for you.
Round trips and one ways are scheduled to pick you up from any location and then take you wherever you want.
We have the experience, the knowledge, security and confidence that you look for in your transfers in Los Cabos and its surrounding.
In this area, you can interact with Macaws, love birds, turtles, snakes, crocodiles, iguanas, and even camels.